The Day My World Stopped
Katina F Gillespie
I recount my personal story of spirituality in action after a near death experience and all the challenges and emotions that followed. It is truly a real life miracle story, from death to survival and from survival to rebirth to encourage you to manifest your own miracle and recognize those around you every day. I describe how I built a foundation of trust and belief in myself that cannot be broken! And in doing so, inspire you to do the same.
- 90 percent of your worries/concerns are fabricated in your mind. 10 percent are real. Only YOU have the choice of how to react to any given situation. Bad things happen to good people all the time! How are YOU going to react?
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. If you believe you are going to fail, you will.
- Challenges promote, increase, and strengthen your highest self if you allow them.
- Choosing to concentrate on what you need to improve and what you consider failure will only promote more failure.
- As you choose to concentrate on strengths, more strength and forward motion will occur.
Katina F Gillespie is trained, certified, and licensed as a Peace Love Wings, Mind Body Spirit Practitioner and Workshop Facilitator, Project Director at Visionary Insight Press and active volunteer with Women’s Resource Center of Manatee.