Corporate Women Careers, Life and Travel Panel
Amy McPhereson, Kathleen Poon, Corrine Lin
Moderator: Juno Kim
A panel of women who work in the corporate world but have various life experiences to share. They will answer questions on women in the corporate world, juggling between two careers and how to maximise your travel opportunities with a corporate lifestyle!
- Learn to do what you love, not love what you do. (have a career, not a job)
- Women can succeed in the male dominated corporate world. In fact, we can often do it better!
- It is possible to travel extensively and enrich your lives even with a full time corporate career.
- Yes, you can have the best of both worlds! Having a corporate career doesn’t stop you from pursuing your dreams.
- Time management is key for success for corporate women!